The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS
Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt
safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For
saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp
smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of
your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets
it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum
control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen
tank valve wrench.
- Two colour choices of Yellow or Green. subject to stock on