How to determine shipping:
Small items (Shoe box size)$9.50
Larger items have shipping costed by cubic volume and we will send you a quote for shipping before we process your order.
How to Buy
How to place an order:
- Buy Online: go to the page for the kayak or product you want to buy, select any relevant options ( colour, size, material etc ) and add it to your shopping cart. When you have added all the products you want you can either checkout or give us a call to process your payment
- Phone us at 03-372-3353 and have a shipping address and credit card handy - this is the easiest way to order if you have any questions or are unsure which products best suit your needs.
- Fax us at 03-372-3354 with a completed order form with your requested products, shipping address and credit card information or notification of pending direct credit.
- Email with your product selection, shipping address and notification of direct credit.
- NZ Post: Print off an order form and post it to the address on the bottom of every page. This is the easiest way to order if you are planning on paying by cheque.
How to make a payment:
We make payment as easy as possible for our customers with many different options available to suit your individual needs.
- Credit Card - include your full number, expiry date and name as printed on the card. If the billing address on the card is different from the shipping address, please include both the billing and shipping addresses. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Direct Credit - Deposit the money directly into our account through online banking or by visiting a BNZ near you. Please include your name as a reference so we know who sent the money and may link it to your order. Our account number is: 02-0816-0186979-02
- Cheque - Make cheques out to PaddlerZone Ltd and mail them to the address on the bottom of every page of our website. Include a completed order form to assure your total is correct and we have all your contact and shipping information.
- Purchase orders - schools, government departments, and other organizations with an approved credit application at PaddlerZone may have goods shipped on receipt of a purchase order.
- International SWIFT payments - Deposit the money directly into our account at the Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) using SWIFT. Please add NZ$25 to your total to cover banking fees. Your bank may also charge you this same amount on your end. Information your bank may request to make this payment are (please let us know if you need any additional information):
- Contact: Peter McDermott
- Company: PaddlerZone Ltd
- Company address: 311 Blenheim Road, Riccarton, Christchurch New Zealand
- Phone number 64-3-341-3017
- Bank: Bank of New Zealand (BNZ)
- Account number: 02-0816-0186979-02
- Swift code: BKNZNZ22
- Bank address: 418 Colombo Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, New Zealand
The options below are in addition to the mail-order payment options that are also available in the store
- Cash - This option is only available on our store premises, as it is not safe to send cash through the post.
- EFTPOS - this option is only available in our store, as EFTPOS cards require a pin number and a physical card.
- Hire Purchase - This option is only available in our store, as you will need to present two forms of ID - at least one photo ID, and proof of home contents insurance if not purchasing item insurance, and you will have to have a witnessed signature on the HP form. HP is accepted at the sole discretion of our HP agent - a process that normally takes less than ten minutes to complete.
- LayBy - We often accept layby purchases for periods of up to three months. Layby purchases normally require a 1/5 deposit and must be completed within three months to avoid a cancelling of the layby and the loss of an administration fee and possibly also a "loss of value" fee if applicable to your item(s) on layby. We reserve the right to determine what goods may be placed on layby. These items may change during different times of the year - please speak to one of our team to determine if this method will work for your needs.
- Gift Certificates - These may be purchased (usually given as gifts) or won at events. Bring the certificate into our location to claim the value shown. There is a six month limit on gift certificates (printed on the certificate at the time of issuance, so don't forget to use them within your six month period.