- Akaroa Guided Kayak Safari - Sea kayak with amazing wildlife, take in breathtaking volcanic basin vistas, and soak up the French village by the sea. Akaroa.
- Marahau Sea Kayaks - Freedom Rentals and Guided Trips in the one of the Earth's few remaining coastal paradises. Abel Tasman.
- Okarito Nature Tour - Exploring the open water and river channels that lead you deep into the heart of the rainforest is like stepping back in time to pre-European conditions. A clear day offers magnificent views of Mount Cook and the Southern Alps. West Coast, South Island. Stunning.
- Pohatu Penguins - Pohatu Penguins offer unique nature and sea kayak tours from Akaroa, New Zealand. The tour options all visit Pohatu Marine Reserve at a small coastal bay nestled between dramatic volcanic headlands on Banks Peninsula. Pohatu is the largest Little Penguin colony on mainland New Zealand, possibly the largest colony of its kind in Australasia. Not to be missed. Akaroa
- Rosco's Milford Kayaks - Is there a better place in the world to kayak? I could try and tell you how incredible it is, but I don't have the words. Get up close and personal with the unparalleled Milford Sound.